Senior Occupational Therapist
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Studies
Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia
Medico-legal vocational assessments
Medico-legal activity of daily living assessments
Risk assessment and control in the workplace
Job task analysis
Developing and implementing workplace training programs
- Over 25 years experience as an Occupational Therapist with 18 years working in occupational rehabilitation and injury prevention in Victoria under the WorkCare, WorkCover, TAC and Comcare systems.
- Conducting and documenting in excess of 1000 worksite and workstation assessments matching a worker's functional capacity with work tasks in a wide variety of industries and workplaces.
- Conducting and documenting activity of daily living assessments including the need for home help, home modifications, specialised equipment and adaptive techniques.
- Developing and conducting training in risk assessment and control, office ergonomics, manual handling, pain management and stress management to workers.
- Providing independent expert opinion in court as an Occupational Therapist.
Ergonomics in the workplace
Injury prevention and management programs